Los Angeles Real Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Angeles Real Life

Welcome In Los Angeles Real Life Server Forum. New Server IP: 83.254.7.145:7777 Server Is Now 24/7

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

† Jordan Downs Crips † Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

† Jordan Downs Crips † Application Empty
PostSubject: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:44 pm

† Jordan Downs Crips † Application 311kjdi

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight nigga whats yo' name cuzz' :

What's yo' G-name homie' :

How old are ya' nigga :

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? :

Anyway, tell me somethin' about ya' ( 10/15 lines ) :

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? :

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? :

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? :

You know the server rules ? :

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? :

How long you will play per day, we need active players :

What is Powergaming ? :

What is Metagaming ? :

What means RP ? :

What means CK ( 2 answers ) :

What means DM ? :

Code:
[center][size=28][color=blue]A[/color]PLICATION[/size]

[size=23][color=blue]I[/color]n Game questions[/size]

[color=blue]A[/color]'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' :

[color=blue]W[/color]hat's yo' G-name homie' :

[color=blue]H[/color]ow old are ya' n***a :

[color=blue]C[/color]oo', from what hood' chu' come from? :

[color=blue]A[/color]nyway, tell me somethin' about ya' ( 10/15 lines ) :

[color=blue]A[/color]'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? :

[color=blue]Y[/color]ou gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? :

[size=23][color=blue]O[/color]OC questions[/size]

[color=blue]H[/color]ow long you playing on this server? :

[color=blue]Y[/color]ou know the server rules ? :

[color=blue]I[/color]f you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? :

[color=blue]H[/color]ow long you will play per day, we need active players :

[color=blue]W[/color]hat is Powergaming ? :

[color=blue]W[/color]hat is Metagaming ? :

[color=blue]W[/color]hat means RP ? :

[color=blue]W[/color]hat means CK ( 2 answers ) :

[color=blue]W[/color]hat means DM ? :[/center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:24 pm

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' :Jay Deacon

What's yo' G-name homie' :Cruz

How old are ya' n***a :26

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? :Near Crips

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? :Fo shoo

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? :Fo shoo

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? :Server just Started so ...

You know the server rules ? :Yes

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? :I wont leave

How long you will play per day, we need active players :6-12 hours

What is Powergaming ? :Force somone to RP

What is Metagaming ? :Example: Telling sombody s name Before asking him what it is.

What means RP ? :RolePlay

What means CK ( 2 answers ) :Carkill and character kil

What means DM ? :Death Match

*Accepted*
~[JDC]Cruz~
-Welcome to The "Jordan Downs" Nigga-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:43 pm

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' : Private.

What's yo' G-name homie' : Co-Caine.

How old are ya' n***a : 19.

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? : Straight' Outta' Compton!

My name is ((CENSORED)) , fo' friends - Co-Caine. I was born in Los Santos, Glen park.
While I was 13 my brother was hanging out with adults which I though they're gangsters or something. When I became 14 I walked down the street with my brother and my other friends.
Suddenly, a black Sentinel drove thru' the block, but my friends didn't heard it. I heard it, but I though it isn't so serious. They told me, go inside your house and steal the weed from your father, I looked at them weird, went inside. I saw my father sleeping and I went to his Jeans pocket. I touched them and suddenly I heard gun shots. My father woke up, I throw the weed to the corner, run outside and I saw 3 of my friends dead. I saw 1 of them running down the block, but he didn't make it, he died too. The gangsters inside were wearing red colors. My father took out his Glock 17, aimed at their car, shot 1 of their tires, but they continued. We walked down and we saw my brother shot, not seriously, but shot. We put him in our Light-Blue Glendale and went to the hospital.
When I became 15 me and my brother were chilling at the B-Ball court.
I was about to win over him, he-he. We were talking about guns, weed, crack, cocaine... We stayed there a lot time without moving somewhere else. We were tired and hungry, so we returned to the house, We saw Police Cars and Medic Cars. We didn't know what they doing and we went inside. We saw my mother and father dead. We were shocked, I started crying, my brother tried to calm me down, but he didn't. We didn't had somewhere else to go in Los Santos, so we searched cheap buildings in SF. We found one there and we lived there.
After 1 year, when I became 16, I had enough money to buy a Scooter and Licenses. I was driving around my house and I saw a red car stopped in front of my house. I looked there and suddenly I heard gun-shots. I just saw my bro going down and I went really mad. I took my Glock 17. outta' my waistband, in 3 shoots, 3 in their head. I went there, my brother was dieing... He said his last words... Never snitch... be loyal... And with his last powers he shouted: I WILL BE BACK, MOTHERFUCKERS!!! - And passed away... I called the police, medics, nobody respond. I bring him inside the house, couldn't do anything and I suddenly epileptic. I saw after 2-3 hours the cops were all around the place and searched for any clues. I looked around, I was crying and suddenly I saw a green rag. I know who done it now and I will revenge.

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? : Crippin' fo lyfe.

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? : Yeah.

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? : 2 days.

You know the server rules ? : Yes.

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? : Yes.

How long you will play per day, we need active players : I will be active, 2 hours.

What is Powergaming ? : Using objects that you don't have, do things that aren't realistic.

What is Metagaming ? : Using OOC knowledge IC, use Information that you don't have.

What means RP ? : Role Play, Like in real life.

What means CK ( 2 answers ) : Character Kill - kill you character and make a new account with a fresh start.

Car Kill - Get ran over by a car, forbidden.

What means DM ? :
Deatmatch, kill without a reason.

*Accepted*
~[JDC]Co-Caine~
-Welcome To "Jordan Downs" Nigga-
(Nice Story
)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:18 pm

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' :Carlos

What's yo' G-name homie' :Carlos (hm i don't have)

How old are ya' n***a :16

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? : Long Beach

Anyway, tell me somethin' about ya' ( 10/15 lines ) : i was born at Jefferson,i had 2 brodas,i was 11 years old.they was in Cripz,i always wanna be like 'em,ma' parents ain't no about this they are in gang,
i aways love their style.when i grew up when i was 12 years old my brodas got killed,that was Bloodz Boyz,after some time some bloodz came to my house nad killed my parents,i was hiding in da closet,so the gs didn't see me.

After 1 Year

i was 13 years old,i decided to join Cripz,i go to leada' and says to him "i wanna join to Cripz" he says" A'ight if you wanna join Kilo Tray Ballas you need to pass some tests. i said "Okay waht's it?" he says" i want you kill a gs boy" i smiles and says "Ok,i do it" he says "i want you to gimmie piece of Gs's t-shir with bllod fo' da proof nigguh'.
i said" Ok i do it now" and da leada gave me a glock with 2 clipz.i just went to sweet's house.
i go to hiding in kitchen,i waiting for they go and i waiting waiting and waitng,they was 3 bloodz
was going finally after 1 1/2 hour.i took out my glock and set slinced and started to shoot on gs boy.i runned over him and torn piece of t-shirt with blood,i runned to my car and drived to leada of Cripz,i said:"here" and he smiles and says:"Welcome to Cripz".

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? :Cripz it's my favorit gang i love thier style and i want be part of them

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? :yes

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? : when server started

You know the server rules ? : sure

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? : yes

How long you will play per day, we need active players : 4- 5hours

What is Powergaming ? : Powergame is someone uses /me ties (someone) and someone who got tied just keep walking like everything ok

What is Metagaming ? : someone come to someone and says someone's name and they never meet before,or just someone come to someone and reads the name of someone's head.or Mixing OOC with IC.

What means RP ? :Roleplay-acting like IRL

What means CK ( 2 answers ) : Car Kill and Character kill

What means DM ? :Deathmatch someone killed someone without reason

ACCEPTED
-Welcome to the set
Your name is [JDC]Carlos

[JDC]Cruz
Back to top Go down
LiMiN

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' :Andreas

What's yo' G-name homie' :Mr_Liminal

How old are ya' n***a :19

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? : I*m Fro' Compton N***a

Anyway, tell me somethin' about ya' ( 10/15 lines ) : Yo This Me
I Grow Up In Tha' Compton . One Day When I was Like 14 Me N' Ma Ni**a'z Waz Walkin' Aroun Tha Streetz Some Mutha F**Kin Bloodz Just Came Up N Made DriveBy On Me N' M Ni**az
Ma 2 Ni**az Go' Shot In Tha Head N' I Go' Hit In Tha Leg.
R.I.P Ma Niggaz
So One Day I Decided To Join Tha Real Crip Ni**az To Revenge On Bloodz
After Tha' Kill Of Ma N***az I Started Break In Tha Gun Store.
Give Ma' N***az Weapon N' Started Sell Drugs.
So 1 Day I Walked Down Tha Compton When I saw Some Blood F**Kas. I Ran to Ma' Gun Under a Stone And Blowed Tha Headz Of Tha F**Kaz.
1 Week Later I Bought Some Food Fo' Ma' Mother N' Got Surrounded By Some Bloodz.
Was Gonna Killz Me Bu' Some Crip N***az helped Me Out And F**K'D Tha blood F**Kaz

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? :I Wan' Revenge On Ma N***az And Help Ma' Homie's Kill Tha Buggz Bloodz'

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? :Fo' Sure Homie'

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? : Sence It Started

You know the server rules ? : Yes. I know Em All

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? : Yes

How long you will play per day, we need active players : Fo' 5-7 Hours A Day

What is Powergaming ? : Power Gaming Is things That Your Character Can't Handle. Like:
Limin : Andreas Get in !
Andreas: Wait
Limin : Get In Now !
Andreas : Wait
*Limin Grabs Andreas And Throws Him In the car*

What is Metagaming ? : Metagaming Is like Limin Walks to Andreas And Haven't Met. So Limin Just Say : Hi Andreas.

What means RP ? :Roleplay

What means CK ( 2 answers ) : Character Kill , Car Kill

What means DM ? :
Deathmatch

*Accepted*
~Mr_Liminal~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 pm

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' : Kevin Mitchell

What's yo' G-name homie' : BigDog

How old are ya' n***a : 20

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? : Compton/IngleWood

I Was Borned In San Francisco , There All Was Good But When My Father Dies From 12 Shots All Was Bad ... Mother Was Havent Work My Brother Joinded To Street Gang . Without Money We Was Cant Live In That City And We Goes To Los Angeles , Compton .
There Life Was Very Bad My Brother Joinded To Bloodz . When I Was 15 I Killed My Brother , Because He Used Drugz And Tryes To Kill Ma' Mother .
After That I Was A Street Wannabe And My Life Was Very Bad.
When My Mother Dies I Have Only 1 House In Compton/IngleWood.
I Dont Have Good Friends In This City , I Need Power I Need Respect !
I Need To Join In Crips For That ! Then I Can Beat All Bloodz He Maded My Brother CrackHead !
Fuck Bloodz Cripz Up ! (Not Good Story ;( )

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? : Cripz Are Very Good And Layal Gang !

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? : Fo' Sure

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? : 1 day

You know the server rules ? : yh

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? : yh

How long you will play per day, we need active players : 2-5 hours

What is Powergaming ? : Do Somthing Like This - /me Gets A Big Rock From Floor And Eats It

What is Metagaming ? : Mixing IC And OOC

What means RP ? : Roleplay

What means CK ( 2 answers ) : Character and car kill

What means DM ? :
DeathMatch

*Accepted*
~Kevin Mitchell~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' : Jay

What's yo' G-name homie' : J-dog

How old are ya' n***a : 15

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? : Compton/IngleWood

I Was Borned In Compton dad waz killed when i waz 13, it waz a drive by shooting. I fiuged it waz the bloods, cause he waz part of there gang, so i gussed he dissed them or somtin. I loved my father but after the bloods killed him i neeed to get revenge. But even then ive been with the crips my whole life ill kill for crips. crips up. fuck bloods. byitch bloods.

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? : Crips is one of the strongest gang and most lowyal and like u style.

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? : For Sure

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? : 2 day

You know the server rules ? : ya

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? : ya

How long you will play per day, we need active players : 2-3 hours

What is Powergaming ? : Do Somthing Like This - /I Get A Dog and rip it apart with my hands.

What is Metagaming ? : Mixing IC And OOC

What means RP ? : Roleplay

What means CK ( 2 answers ) : Character and car kill

What means DM ? :DeathMatch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:11 am

my app. been on there fo' bout 2 weeks. did u eva look at it. well i want to be wid the crips my whole life so please look at my app. nigga.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 pm

APLICATION

In Game questions

A'ight n***a whats yo' name cuzz' : DJ

What's yo' G-name homie' : KroniK 213.

How old are ya' n***a : 18.

Coo', from what hood' chu' come from? : South Central, Watts

My name is DJ ,aka KroniK. I was born in South Central, Watts.
When i was 12 i witnessed my uncle's murder, he was out slangin and bangin wid hes homie one day and ended up running into some piru bloods which were known as the crips biggest rivals back then, Well my uncle didnt have his full set with him, only 2 other guys were riding with him when they all got shot up near the grape st crips hood... none of them survived the battle. Ever since my uncle died, ive swore black and blue that the fuckers who took his life, one day ill see then again and ill be taking out their entire family. Ive always been down with the crips since i was able to walk, always been representing the westside crips (213) South central crips, Watts crips and 133 grape st crips family. ill kill any piru blood tryna dip thru my hood cos that just aint happeneing... BK ALL DAY CRIP TILL I DIE!

A'ight homie', but why yo' wanna repp' the "Jordan Downs" Crips set? : yp man im down with the crips fp life... it dont matter what hood you repesenting for the crips if its the watts, south central, grape st, rollin 20's it dont matter your all my family.... once a crip alway a crip blue till the death... im always down fo nythin and ready to rep and get it poppin for the JDC's

You gonna die fo' the hood and fo' yo' homies? : hell yea for sure... of course im down to die for my family

OOC questions

How long you playing on this server? : not long still new cant connect to the server atm

You know the server rules ? : Yes.

If you left us you gonna have to CK ( character kill ) your character, do you accept that? : Yes.

How long you will play per day, we need active players : all day every day 24/7 repping for my crips

What is Powergaming ? : Using objects that you don't have, do things that aren't realistic.

What is Metagaming ? : Using OOC knowledge IC, use Information that you don't have.

What means RP ? : RolePlay, Like in real life.

What means CK ( 2 answers ) : Character Kill - kill you character and make a new account with a fresh start.

Car Kill - Get ran over by a car, forbidden.

What means DM ? :
Deathmatch, killing everyone without a reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: † Jordan Downs Crips † Application   † Jordan Downs Crips † Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

† Jordan Downs Crips † Application
Page 1 of 1